Caro Flood Defence Systems have been manufacturing and supplying WaterWall and WaterDoor Demountable Flood Barriers in the UK and Worldwide for over 16 years. Formed from expertise and technical knowledge pooled from within The Caro Group of Companies, who have a long and successful trading history in the manufacturing and engineering sectors.
Some of the benefits of WaterWall and WaterDoor include:
- WaterWall – used for openings over 2000mm wide such as driveways, garages, roller shutter doors
- WaterDoor – used for openings under 2000mm wide such as single and double doors
- Robust and lightweight Aluminium design
- Available in four heights: 300mm, 600mm, 900mm & 1200mm
- Produced to suit any size opening width
- Available for fitting within the reveal or on to the face of the opening
- 300mm high panels with handles
- Erected in minutes and stored away when not required
- One T-bar Allen Key for easy deployment
- Available with optional extras such as powder coating to make components less obtrusive plus covers for rails for a neater finish
- Manufactured by CARO in the United Kingdom
Should you require installation too, we have a network of Approved Installers who we could put you in touch with. All our Installers have many years’ experience fitting our equipment and they also have access to ancillary products, which may also be of interest such as air brick covers, wall sealants, pan seals etc.
The Caro Group is formed of four companies, the first of which Carosystems Limited commenced trading in 1985 and over the past 30 years have become a leading name in the Construction Industry for its range of Paving & Decking Supports/Pedestals.
Then in the early 90s the Group expanded to incorporate Caroflow Limited, which offers a comprehensive range of Aluminium Flat Roof & Floor Drainage Products (similar to the likes of Alumasc Harmer, Marley Alutec, Wade etc). This range is manufactured within the Group’s in-house Die and Sand Casting Foundry Maybrey Reliance, which also caters for many commercial, aerospace, military and other casting requirements.
For more information on our Flood Defence Systems, please contact our sales team on 01763 244 446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can visit the About page for more information on Caro Flood Defence Systems.
Useful LinksWaterDoor Flood Defence Barrier
WaterWall Flood Defence Barrier
FASTRACK CAD drawings